Hello! Welcome to the very first Full Moon Coven! This is so exciting!
This month, it’s a Full, Harvest, Supermoon in Aries, so there’s no doubt this has been a difficult time for everyone. I know it has been for me. Below is an outline of what I talked about in this live devotional. Follow me on Facebook to catch the next one in 28-ish days! (and please excuse the technical difficulties. We’re working on it!)
Find Your Purpose, Don’t Procrastinate
- INVOCATION: “I Will Be Gentle With Myself” sung three times.
- Well, 2016 is almost over, thank Godde. If you’re a time traveler, avoid this year unless you like sad movies and horror novels about political clowns.
- The full moon is in Aries. I’m not an astrologer, but I know that Aries is a masculine sign associated with war and the full moon brings on emotion. How do we channel this energy?
- Know Your Purpose. the Masculine is purpose-driven.
- Avoid Procrastination.
- If you have a problem with this, find the present moment, and surrender to it (surrender is feminine). Allow what must be done to be done and accept it as a choice
Need some help finding your purpose? Try this.
Thank you for watching/ joining me!
Blessed Be, and have a great month!